Council Person Ward 3
Department Details & Contact Info
- Paggie has been a Village resident since 1973 when her parents made Oakwood their home.
- She is a graduate of Bedford High School and has supported many activities provided for our youth.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with specialization in Organizational Communication and Business Administration from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
- Graduate of Cleveland Federal Community Leadership Institute
- She served as Chairperson of the Oakwood Scholarship Committee and President of Bedford High School Parent-Teacher Student Association.
- A member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. (a sorority that emphasizes community involvement and support). I have served Oakwood Village in the capacity of; Community Service Co-chair, March of Dimes Volunteer, Cleveland/Akron Food Bank Volunteer and Buckle Up America Committee Member.
- Dedicated, Hardworking and Vested! These accomplishments were founded upon my passion to give back to my community. I take great pleasure in living in Oakwood and am graciously honored to represent Ward 3.
View the latest Ward Map by clicking on the image or download the file by clicking on the file link below.
COUNCIL MEETING DATES & MINUTES
Clerk of Council
Christine Morgan Office Number:
Paggie Matlock Office Number:
440.232.6776 Ext 154
Message Council Person
Get in contact
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
2nd and 4th Tuseday of each month
12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Oakwood Village Hall
24800 Broadway Avenue
Oakwood Village, OH 44146