Council Person Ward 3
Department Details & Contact Info
- A proud resident of Oakwood Village since 2000.
- Associate of Arts from Cuyahoga Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Christian Counseling from Liberty University
- Background in sales and customer service
- Mrs. Sanders has a passion for the underprivileged, the elderly and youth
- She believes in the family first model and one cannot build upon a weak foundation or succeed without community and impact is always greater when people work together for a common goal.
- Volunteerism is close to her heart; she finds joy in helping others
- Mrs. Sanders believes the uses of resources and teamwork can improve anything.
View the latest Ward Map by clicking on the image or download the file by clicking on the file link below.
COUNCIL MEETING DATES & MINUTES
Clerk of Council
Debra Hladky Office Number:
Chris Callender Office Number:
Message Council Person
Get in contact
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
2nd and 4th Tuseday of each month
1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Oakwood Village Hall
24800 Broadway Avenue
Oakwood Village, OH 44146