How can I make a public records request?

Simply click on the form below if you wish to make your request in writing; complete it, and either bring to Village Hall, send via email or fax to..Read More

Can I get a copy of my birth certificate from Oakwood Village Hall?

No, information concerning copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Bureau of Vital Statistics at Cleveland City Hall (216-664-2315)…Read More